Associate Counsel - Compliance | NBA Jobs in New York
Associate Counsel – Compliance
Job: Full Time
New York, NY, USA
As a global sports and media business, the NBA is so much more. While Basketball Operations runs the league’s on-court activities, other departments manage relationships with television and digital media partners, develop marketing partnerships with some of the world’s most recognizable companies, oversee the licensing of NBA merchandise, and handle a wide range of responsibilities that drive the NBA’s success
The NBA is looking for an Associate Counsel to join its Global Compliance team. Reporting to the Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, you will have the unique opportunity to work with all aspects of the NBA’s business and its affiliated leagues and to play a critical role in overseeing the complex and evolving needs of the NBA’s compliance function
- Draft and revise (with oversight) compliance policies including the NBA Code of Conduct, employee communications, and training modules. Develop and execute strategy for innovating compliance training initiatives.
- Deliver employee compliance onboarding and other in-person trainings.
- Provide general compliance assistance to all internal clients, including advising on best practices and complex compliance issues, particularly in the areas of anti-bribery and corruption, sanctions, conflicts-of-interest, and business conduct.
- Maintain records of trainings, policy distribution, and compliance advice provided to internal clients.
- Play a critical role in the operation NBA’s global third-party due diligence program.
- Coordinate with and support regional business lawyers on third-party due diligence review and enforcement of other compliance policies such as those governing gifts and entertainment, outside employment, and conflicts.
- Support business lawyers with drafting and analyzing compliance-related contractual provisions and with assessing contractual risk.
- Lawyer should be at least 3 years out of law school, with a minimum of 1 year of relevant corporate compliance experience.
- Exposure to compliance required; in-house compliance experience preferred.
- Strong drafting, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make timely and targeted recommendations.
- Ability to balance and prioritize projects and engage with multiple stakeholders in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics and integrity
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – NBA
|Title||Associate Counsel – Compliance | NBA Jobs in New York|
|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on NBA Jobs Site..