Associate - Analytical Technology Transfer | Julphar Careers
Associate – Analytical Technology Transfer
Job: Full Time
Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Julphar is a pharmaceutical manufacturer in the Middle East. Headquartered in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates, the company employs more than 5,000 people and distributes its pharmaceutical products internationally
Associate is responsible for Analytical Technology Transfer, method verification and validation activities. Routine job responsibilities include Testing the Trial production batch samples, writing, reviewing, and executing of Testing method evaluation protocol and reports. The Associate will coordinate and assist in investigate testing. He/she will demonstrate technical expertise in R&D and QC functions and will assist in troubleshooting to the QC teams. The Associate will work in a detail-oriented, compliant manor in a fast-paced, environment, on multiple concurrent projects
- Responsible for Analysis of Pilot batches/Trial production batches of Various dosage forms. Responsible for analysis of RLD samples. Responsible for preparation of in-house technical documentation that support Technology Transfer projects (Analytical’ Specs, STMs, Method Transfer protocols, etc
- Order laboratory reagents and accessories for the products testing and method transfer activities
- Ability to critically analyse data using statistical tools and to compile technical reports
- Knowledge of common and specific software in use in analytical labs. Interact and collaborate with cross-functional team that includes R&D, Quality control and operations
- Perform method verification/validations for the technology transfer products whenever required
- Liaising with the CRO for successful technology transfer of Analytical Methods
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Pharmacy. Master degree is a definite advantage
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry is required, with major expertise in chromatography and spectroscopy and Quality review in Analytical sections
- Experience in review of data and manuscript of protocols and reports for analytical methods
- Experience with developing, implementing, and commercializing methods for in-process testing, process characterization, release, and stability testing
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
UAE – Julphar
|Title||Associate – Analytical Technology Transfer | Julphar Careers|
|Job Location||Ras Al Khaimah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Julphar Jobs Site..