Assistant Training Manager Jobs in Movenpick Hotels in Dubai
Position: Assistant Training Manager
As an Assistant Training manager, you will be responsible for the training and professional development of hotel’s employees. Their purpose is to make the most out of people’s talents and help them develop to their full potential
- Responsible for managing the learning process within the Group.
- Ensures that all learning and development activities are completely aligned with the culture, values and strategy of the hotel.
- Conduct the annual training needs analysis per department.
- Incorporate the hotel’s training plan within the Business Plan of the hotel
- Identify internal and external training resources and optimizes the budget
- 3 years’ experience in a comparable role in high end hospitality, ideally in luxury lifestyle
- Bachelors’ Degree from college or university preferred
- Strong sourcing and interview skills and ability to select high-quality talent
- Advanced experience with instructional methods, team coaching and skill development
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Assistant Training Manager Jobs in Movenpick Hotels in Dubai|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Accor Hotels Jobs Site..