Assistant, Sign Writer Jobs in Dubai | Serco Careers UAE
Position: Assistant, Sign Writer
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance within the civil works section on sign boards and markings, individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the operations.
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work.
- Any other work as assigned by the supervisor / duty engineer to achieve the purpose.
- Can read interpret and design and develop from artwork drawings and conceptual drawings.
- Must have High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Certificate / Diploma in Graphic Arts – Sign Writing or equivalent (post high school).
- Should have IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent.
- Holding of valid UAE driving license is desirable.
- Must have minimum three (3) years’ experience within sign writing or similar environment.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Assistant, Sign Writer Jobs in Dubai | Serco Careers UAE|
|Hiring Organization||Serco Group plc|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Serco Jobs Site..