Assistant Insurance Manager (Maritime) | DP World Jobs in Dubai
Assistant Insurance Manager (Maritime)
Job: Full Time
Dubai Ports World is an Emirati multinational logistics company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It specialises in cargo logistics, port terminal operations, maritime services and free trade zones
Reporting to the Group Insurance Manager (Marine), the role will assist and support in various types of marine insurance activities across the DP World Group including POML, to ensure it is well coordinated and in sync with the rest of the business. In addition to ensuring a coordinated insurance strategy is executed as part of the broader DP World Group Insurance Department
- Assist and support the DPW Group Insurance Manager (Marine) with the annual renewals and subsequent day-to day management of policies. Provide support in handling marine claims (up to pre-agreed limit of value with the manager) arising under various Group marine insurance policies
- Maintain updates on all fleet lists and ensure any material changes related to the vessels and fleets are communicated to brokers and insurers in a timely manner.
- Field basic daily insurance queries from the fleets and refer complex enquiries to the DPW Group Insurance Manager (Marine) and/or brokers/insurers.
- Keep records of industry updates and general advices as well as specific notices received from insurers and update the fleets as necessary.
- Liaise with the fleet teams to collect various marine claim supporting documentation.
- Monitor timely notification of claims to brokers / insurers via the DP World Group Claims Handling System and follow up on open claims in progress until they are agreed by insurers for reimbursement and paid in full.
- Tertiary qualified in relevant degree.
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in managing insurance for organizations that are medium to large in scale and complexity of an industrial type (e.g. construction, infrastructure, manufacturing)
- 5 years exposure to international operations and working in a multi-cultural environment, with either an insurer, broker or internal insurance team
- Ability to work with all classes of marine insurances with minimal supervision
- Technical insurance management, commercial contract reviews and commercial acumen;
- A good understanding of the emerging trends and developments in insurance management practices in multi-national organizations
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Assistant Insurance Manager (Maritime) | DP World Jobs in Dubai|
|Hiring Organization||DP World|
|Job Location||JAFZA LOB 17 – Fifth Floor, AE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on DP World Jobs Site..