Armourer in Bicester | Kuehne+Nagel Careers UK
Primary role is the Inspection and maintenance programmes of weapons, Instruments, ancillaries ensuring stock holdings are maintained in a serviceable condition and fit for issue. This role would suit a service leaver with a mechanical background who is keen to continue supporting the armed forces within an armourer environment.
- Ensure individual production targets are met, ensuring all job related paperwork is completed in line KPI’s.
- Ensure documentation and working practices comply with business quality procedures, requirements and standards.
- Carry out workplace audits
- Current experience in all in-service pattern Small Arms, Machine Guns and Support Weapons and associated
Instruments and Ancillaries
- IT experience including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills to build internal relationships stakeholders and colleagues
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Armourer in Bicester | Kuehne+Nagel Careers UK|
|Job Location||Bicester, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Kuehne+Nagel Jobs Site..