API Support Manager Jobs in Dubai | dnata Travel Careers
Position: API Support Manager
The role of the Application Program Interface (API) Support Manager is to provide technical pre-sales support for the sales team during discovery and sales calls with prospective customers, whilst providing technical assistance to the customer during the customer’s integration phase with the dnata Travel Group Accommodation API.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to iteratively improve the API and documentation based on customer question patterns and customer feedback
- Research information on new, emerging technologies and methods in API management and Integration and provide design inputs to business and development teams
- Look for ways to improve customer support process and experience
- Define, document, and implement processes for integration to ensure compliance and standardisation across stakeholders
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve workflow processes
- Minimum 5 years experience of which at least 2 years are experience in an API service/support role, preferably within a Travel related field
- A Level or Degree Qualification with technical discipline, or equivalent experience preferred
- Professional training courses in Customer Services preferred
|Title||API Support Manager Jobs in Dubai | dnata Travel Careers|
|Hiring Organization||The Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on The Emirates Group Jobs Site..