Amazon Middle East Careers | Controls Manager, AWS Controls
Position: Controls Manager – ME & Africa, AWS Controls
You will be responsible for a team of engineers innovating, deploying, optimizing, and maintaining the automation systems within the data centers. Automation systems consist of building management system (BMS) and electrical power monitoring system (EPMS).
- Able to implement and track team goals, report the status of ongoing projects upwards.
- Actively lead and participate in the hiring process and develop new engineers.
- Articulate ideas through clear and concise verbal and written skills.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Technology, HVAC, or other related engineering degrees and 7 years of relevant experience or A.S. and 10 years of relevant controls work experience
- At least 3 years of leadership experience managing a team of engineers.
- Experience with controls in data centers or other critical facilities.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Amazon Middle East Careers | Controls Manager – MEA, AWS Controls|
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Web Services MENA FZ|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Site..