Amazon | Business Intelligence Engineering Manager Jobs in Seattle
Business Intelligence Engineering Manager
Job: Full Time
Seattle, WA, USA
We are looking to help protect the health and safety of our workforce and people in their communities. Regular testing on a global scale across all industries would both help keep people safe and help get the economy back up and running. But, for this to work, we as a society need vastly more testing capacity than is currently available and getting that done will take collective action by NGOs, companies, and governments.
The Business Intelligence Engineer Manager will be a role model for high standards, customer obsession, timely delivery of results and business insights partnering with cross-functional teams. You will be working on various business problems in complex data environments. You will dive deep into big datasets with an expectation to produce the best analytics and metrics solutions to support new business models.
- Lead and develop a top performing team of analyst
- Design, implement, and support global systems that can provide ad-hoc access to large datasets
- Model data and metadata to support ad-hoc and pre-built reporting systems
- Develop and exercise robust governance, security and controls on reporting processes
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or a quantitative and analytical discipline
- Advanced SQL and experience in optimizing SQL queries
- Experience with data visualization using Tableau, Quicksight, or similar tools
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Business Analytics dealing with large complex data scenarios
- Technical skills such as coding / statistics (python, R, Django, Spark etc.), data visualization, research
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
US – Amazon
|Title||Amazon | Business Intelligence Engineering Manager Jobs in Seattle, WA|
|Hiring Organization||Amazon.com Services LLC|
|Job Location||Seattle, WA, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Amazon Job Site..