Position: Aircraft Painter
Carries out painting maintenance tasks on Air Arabia aircraft undergoing Base & Line Maintenance ensuring work is performed to required standards and recorded in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements
- Reviews assigned task cards with the Engineer-in-Charge to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out paint repairs as instructed by assigned task cards fully in accordance with approved data and procedures and as directed by the Engineer-in-Charge.
- Ensures proper tooling / equipment is drawn from stores to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Aircraft Painting (Training)
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to obtain UAE Driver’s License.
- At least 2 years’ experience performing maintenance on large commercial aircraft, preferably Airbus types
|Title||Aircraft Painter Jobs in Sharjah 2023 | Air Arabia Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Job Location||Sharjah, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Air Arabia Jobs Site..