Aircraft Accident Investigator | Dubai Government Job Vacancy 2022
Position: Aircraft Accident Investigator
To supervise the implementation and application of the accidents and incidents investigation programmes, in line with the regulations, policies and procedures of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) and Dubai Civil Aviation Authority (DCAA).
- Assess the response process to emergencies, which take place within the emirate of Dubai and provide the section head with periodic reports on the response processes, as well as respond to emergencies when required.
- Work with Senior Investigators to assist in managing site investigations into major aviation occurrences as well as leading the site investigation into incidents and serious incidents when required.
- Conduct investigations into serious incidents as well as assisting the senior investigators in the management of major investigations of any aviation-related accidents/ incidents.
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree
- At least (6) years working experience in aviation safety operations
- At least (3) year in professional role
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Aircraft Accident Investigator | Dubai Government Job Vacancy 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Dubai Civil Aviation Authority|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dubai Government Site..