Administrator, Procurement Jobs in Dubai | Palm Atlantis Careers
Position: Administrator, Procurement
As an Administrator you will be responsible to maintain and execute the organization’s Supplier Relationship Management program across all suppliers to ensure that there is mitigation of risk in doing business with the pool of registered suppliers.This position has the responsibility to ensure due diligence is completed in evaluating new and existing suppliers.
- Ensure the data integrity of the supplier base.
- Finalize the creation, modification of all suppliers in the program, ensuring the interfaces and updates are correct.
- Assist in developing a robust program to track performance of all suppliers.
- You will have to demonstrate multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- In addition to this, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to interface effectively with all levels of management.
- In this role, you will have the natural ability to effectively influence through knowledge, relationship management, and trust.
For more details, please visit…
|Title||Administrator, Procurement Jobs in Dubai | Palm Atlantis Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Atlantis, the Palm|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
How to Apply for Middle East Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Government.
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Kerzner International Jobs Site..