Position: Accounts Receivable
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be based in our Reading office and will report to the Finance Controller, for ASSA ABLOY Global Solutions UK Ltd.
- Maintain the accuracy of customer accounts to ensure accurate company financial statement reporting.
- Process cash allocation from bank statement, through ERP.
- Monitor unallocated cash, liaising with business unit and customers to resolve
- Liaising with other group companies to resolve customer payments made to the wrong division/bank account.
- Process new customer requests in ERP and verify customer data using credit referencing agencies, companies house, Dow Jones, ensure this meets requirements for credit policy & internal authority matrices.
- Proven record AR work
- Significant hands-on business experience with accounting functions
- Strong commercial and strategic understanding
- Must be fluent in English (oral & written)
- Able to manipulate data and have reasonable Excel skills.
- Ability to maintain the accuracy of accounts to ensure accurate company financial statement reporting.
|Title||Accounts Receivable Jobs in Berkshire | Assa Abloy Careers|
|Hiring Organization||Assa Abloy|
|Job Location||Berkshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Assa Abloy Jobs Site..