Accounts Officer in Abu Dhabi | Emirates Group Careers dnata
Job: Full Time
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Emirates is the largest airline and the flag carrier of the United Arab Emirates. Based in Garhoud, Dubai, the airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai
Job Purpose of the Accounts Officer is to provide dedicated financial support on all financial matters including but not limited to annual budgets, management accounts, management reporting, accounting standards and treasury. Enhance performance monitoring through active engagement and partnering with the business using domain specific deep dive reports, identify key issues & risks, KPI trend and exception to the management.
- Supports the development of a long term financial plan and annual budget based on key drivers of the line department and their respective business plans and to provide back up evidence to FAM with detailed analysis, in order to appropriately challenge budget assumptions.
- Collate information on a monthly basis of cash inflows and cash outflows to report business specific cash-flow forecasts and perform analysis to reconcile deviations highlighting reasons for changes.
- Lead the coordination with Internal and External Auditors, developing action plans based on audit observations and lead the closing of all observations.
- Execute and Implements departmental policies, processes, procedures and provides guidance and instructions to employees with regards to safety
- Implements day-to-day operations assigned and ensures compliance with the established standards and procedures
- Minimum qualifications/ skills/ experience / knowledge
- Bachelor degree in a Finance or Accounting discipline or a qualified accountant with 5 years of experience
- Experience in Finance/Management Accounting in a large organisation is desirable.
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Accounts Officer in Abu Dhabi | Emirates Group Careers dnata|
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Group|
|Job Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Emirates Group Jobs Site..