Accountant Jobs in Dubai Government at Department of Islamic Affairs
Job: Full Time
- Preparing exchange documents and ensuring the accuracy of the monthly reconciliations of the department’s account according to the regulations in force in the department
- Issuing receivable bonds and entering them into the department’s bank accounts and collecting service fees and violations performed by the department, if any
- Follow-up on the preparation of monthly bank reconciliations and the implementation of the settlement of all outstanding payments continuously
- Preparing reports of financial transfer procedures between budget items, and submitting them to the direct manager
- Follow up and control the movement of budget items
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent in a similar field + no experience
- Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent in a similar field + 5 years experience .
For more details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Title||Accountant Jobs in Dubai Government at Department of Islamic Affairs|
|Hiring Organization||Department of Islamic Affairs and Charitable Activities|
|Job Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Browse ALL JOBS, You might be interested in one or check Jobs by following categories
Jobs By Country
Time needed: 1 minute.
How to Apply for Middle East (Saudi Arabia , UAE , QATAR , OMAN , KUWAIT and BAHRAIN) Jobs with Overseas Employments Promoters.
- Visit Careershive.com We bring you the most legit Jobs from Overseas Employments Promoters that are approved from Govt of Canada
Search for your favorite Country and Niche
- Still Need Help? Contact CareersHive and we will take care moving forward.
To get latest job updates by email please enter your details below
You can find Apply here Button on every job to start your application.
Navigate to CareersHive to find all the related jobs.
We are always here to help you, please fill the contact form and we will get back to you shortly.
*This Jobs was Originally Posted on Dubai Government Jobs Site..